BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Getting Ready for Florida


Today was to be the day to run all my errands before we leave for Orlando tomorrow, but Emerson woke me up saying that her ankle hurt. It then quickly progressed to her tummy and before I knew it, I had a very sick little girl. I was supposed to follow Jason to the car shop where the Expedition was going to have some minor work done before vacation, but instead he packed his bike in the car and headed out. Hopefully, Emerson is the only one who gets sick or else it is going to be a very long drive tomorrow.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

after a "planned" scenic trip, Slopsema grandparents arrive at Mitzi's Elwood new home. Off loaded the car and picked up new merchandise for the return trip. Have made room for Miss Emmerson bags and baggage.
next stop Perry Ga.