BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Halloween with No PICTURES

Yes, I completely forgot to take my camera with me when the kids and I went to Batesville today. Jason was playing in a staff vs. students Red Ribbon Week basketball game so we left early to go and support him.

The kids loved Trick or Treating this year. It was a dead sprint between them as to who would get to each door first. What a change from last year! Swee simply would stand at the doorstep and Priss would say Trick or Treat and then Thanks from me and my brother. This year Swee ran to each doorstep and then stood there frozen in place when other kids came up. Priss couldn't wait to get to the next house. In fact, they could spot the next doorstep lite from 3-4 houses away.

I hate that I didn't get any pictures taken but that is life sometimes!

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

Way to go Schmegs. Seriously, how can you even call yourself a blogger? :)