BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Playing for the RCT Championship

Jason's team won their game on Tuesday night by a large point margin. The kids and I were unable to attend since on Sunday I was diagnosed with strep. I haven't had it in over 11 years. I think the last time I had it I had just gotten home from my college roommate's, Heidi's, wedding. Anyway back to the game. He is very excited to be playing for the championship. His very first year at Batesville when he was coaching the jv they won it and now those girls are senior so it would be a very nice ending to their high school basketball careers.

We will be in attendance on Friday with his parents who are coming down to go. His dad has never watched him coach a winning game and just this year has his mom, she has gotten to see him win 2 or 3 already this year.

2 comments:

Lucy said...

Wishing the girls luck!!

Stephanie said...

Happy anniversary Megs and Jason! I was away from the computer a while and didn't check blogs while away! Love Emerson's new bed...you do a great job decorating! Looks like Christmas was so fun with all the fam! Miss you guys and it's just great staying in touch with you! :)