BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Meeting Finn and Honey's Bday

Over the last several days we had the wonderful opportunity to spend some precious time with my baby sister and her 7 week old, Finn. The kids feel in love with him, as did Jason and I. He smelled so good, snuggled, and looked adorable the entire time. Seeing and holding him make me very excited to meet our little one.



They left on Friday evening after many tears were shed and plans for another trip home were made.

Along with getting to visit with her I was able to spend a lot of time with Erica and her kids. This was also saddened by the fact that they soon will be moving to the Pacific Northwest in less than a month. What a sad day this will be for my kids who are watching the only cousins they have around move so far from them.

Life truly is an up and down roller coaster ride when you are the one who seems to be watching from the sidelines. We will be cherishing the time we have with them and then will be eager for their return trips.While spending time with my sisters and their kids we celebrated my Mom's birthday and Father's Day (forgot to take pictures). Happy Birthday Mom!

0 comments: