BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Please Cut That One DOWN








We ventured out into the sunny, brisk weather to pick out the perfect Christmas tree. After having the kids hike the back 40 we decided upon a tree. It was between a ten footer or an eight footer. We selected the one that could go in front of the picture window.








Priss and Swee did a great job hiking up and down the hills of the tree farm, while Little Man simply slept through the entire selection process in the front carrier. I managed to step into a present left behind some four legged creature and didn't realize it until we got into the car. I did comment several times that there must have been a pack of animals leaving present behind! Little did I know I was carrying it around.








I love the Christmas season and all the symbolism that is found within the traditions we participate in.

0 comments: