BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

while in Chi-town we went here











about a week and a half ago Jason and I went to the Louisville temple and Priss was upset that she didn't get to go so we promised when we went to Chicago that we would go to the temple as a family. as we began our drive to the temple the kids began singing I love to the see the temple and when we pulled into the parking lot the feeling was amazing. Priss was grinning from ear to ear and Swee was so excited to see Moroni on top of the temple spire. we told the kids that we would take some pictures outside first and then we would take them inside to the waiting room. it experience was one that I will never forget and can't wait to visit more temples with my family. this temple held so many memories ...youth temple trips, Erica and Matt's wedding, Jason's mom being sealed to her parents and so many others. it was so neat to be able to share these moments with my children.

0 comments: