BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Off She Went

Priss was up and dressed before I even made it out of bed this morning. She was so excited for school to start. We had found out last week who her teacher was so armed with that information she was ready to tackle the day. It is a struggle for me this year to think that she is in SECOND grade. Kindergarten and first didn't bother me but for some reason second is. She was excited and that made it all better.



She posed for the required pictures and then the boys and I loaded up the car with her and were off. As we walked into the school and down the hallway towards her classroom we couldn't walk more than 10 feet without a teacher saying Hi to her and commenting on a change they noticed in her. She just beamed and I could tell that she was so happy to be back in school and ready to face the challenges that it will hold this year. I am very grateful to know that so many adults know who she is especially when she is 1 in 1100 at her school.

0 comments: