BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Disappointed

To say the least this is what I am. Since having had the house on the market we have shown it a couple of times and last week I guess the showing went really well. The people who looked really liked it but decided to put an offer on a home identical to ours just more money...and one they couldn't afford. I have been waiting all week to find out if they were able to make a deal on the other home hoping that they didn't and would then be making an offer on ours. In my mind the timing would have been perfect since we are looking at home once again and really, really, REALLY want to find one. Well, back to the point...they made an offer on a completely different home, a foreclosure, and they got it. Yeah for them. BOOO for us. Back to showing the house and doing my best to keep it as clean as possible with 3 kids running around. I know it will happen when it is supposed to...just practicing that patience I have learned,ONCE AGAIN!

0 comments: