BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

that time of year

Usually by now I have already chosen my Christmas cards and have them ready to mail but not this year. I even had considered with our upcoming move just not to send any then as I was looking at Shutterfly's website I found so many cards that I fell in love with. How could I not send out Christmas cards this year when all I have to do is find a picture I like and they will do all the rest? They will even address and mail them for me. With the upcoming move this will turn out to be a great blessing for me. Also this way I won't feel guilty for not sending out cards when I am receiving ones from friends and family who probably used shutterfly to make theirs. So I have changed my mind and will be sending out Christmas cards this year...thanks Shutterfly for the inspiration!

Why don't you head on over to Shutterfly to find your Christmas cards this year.

0 comments: