BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

easter

honey feeling doodle's ear



counting swee's eggs




on the hunt for some eggs


me and the kids


jason and the kids


the kids


swee


doodle


priss


i found my basket first


peter cottontail left me books about baptism


my basket was hidden in the laundry room....crazy bunny



this year peter cottontail hid the easter baskets and left one clue for each person to help them find their baskets. it was a home run! the kids loved getting to search the house for the exact spot that their had been left. priss left a note about what she would like in her basket. swee simply wanted some candy and doodle could have cared less about what was in the eggs. he just cared that he could open them. following church we had easter dinner at my aunt lana's and then came home for a quick clothes change before heading off to honey's for an egg hunt and another dinner. the kids had a great easter and each year I am amazed that they just want to hunt for eggs but don't care what is in them. happy belated easter everyone!

0 comments: