BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

things i LOVE

*children who finally get that good behavior is something to be proud of
*a little snugly girl in the middle of the night
*my family
*a week of nights that the hubby is home
*the excitement of going to Disney on Ice tonight
*beautiful snow falling as we drove to school this morning
*warm beds
*being asked to scratch a little ones back before bed each night
*reading chapter books aloud to the kids that they enjoy so much they beg for more to be read each night
*hearing my children playing with each other
*the joy that is heard when the oldest two come home from school and are greeted by the third
*that i know my Savior and know he loves me
*that all my needs are met and so many of my wants
*health in the mists of sickness around us
*my new camera (i copied and got the same one as you, Bon, just different color)

what things or people do you love?

0 comments: