BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

alive

we are still alive, happy and healthy.  I will blame the lack of blogging on my laptop.  the keys don't like to keep up with my rapid speed of typing.  maybe it is time to purchase a new one.  I check email, make purchases and check blogs on my smartphone so the laptop doesn't see much use these days.

bee will be 18 months tomorrow and is starting to talk more, doodle is 4 now and never going to school, swee is enjoying his bowling league and is excelling at school, and priss is 10, opinionated, dancing four competitive routines this year and loves her teacher.  Jason is constantly busy with work, helping coach press's basketball team and still serving in the bishopric of our ward.  I am once again taking care of the twins, trying to craft when there is time, playing taxi driver and referee all the time but couldn't imagine life any other way.



as we enter the wonderful holiday season i am excited to capture our memories and be more diligent about recording them.  here's to doing better!

0 comments: