BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Day at the Museum



Uncle Morgan, Aunt Valeri, Cooper,

Emerson and Ainsley dressed up like

dinosaurs at the Dinosaur exhibit


Honey and Sawyer play with the hand powered train


The kids and I spent the day at the Indianapolis Children's Museum with Mom, Bon, Morgan, Weed, Coop, Pain & Becks. The kids had so much fun exploring the museum. It was my kids first time there, Erica's had been there before, and it had been years since I had stepped foot in there. I remember thinking it was so much larger when I was younger. Sawyer loved the hand powered trains and Emerson loved the science area in the museum. They both really enjoyed the pool ball exhibit that they explored with Aunt Valeri. I liked the dinosaur exhibit. As you pull up to the museum it looks like three dinosaur have broken out and are running away. There was so much to do that we didn't get to that I would like to go back again with Jason soon.

Sawyer driving the digger

Uncle Morgan also gave the kids some change to send spiralling down one exhibit that displays how a coin wants to roll in a straight line. The kids loved watching the coins roll but didn't want them to disappear. Cooper even managed to catch a couple of his coins before they vanished.

Cooper, Emerson and Ainsley

watching their coins roll

0 comments: