BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

I Entered My 30s Today!

The Party Group
(Ed, John, Emerson, Pat, Mom,
Sawyer, Megan, Jason, Ainsley,
Cooper, Matt, Beckett, Erica & Dad)

For my 30th birthday Jason surprised me with a party at a place called Jillian's in Indianapolis. Almost all of my immediate family was there...we were missing Valeri, Morgan and Brian. We missed you! Jason had planned it all out. Everyone would meet up at Jillian's, have dinner and then go bowling upstairs.

Sawyer and Mommy

The kids loved bowling. It was my kids' first time, Erica's kids has bowled before. They really did well. One of our lanes had bumpers and towards the end of the game the kids used the ball ramp to get the ball down to the pins. Emerson even bowled a strike and Ainsley was the clean-up bowler. Cooper was the power bowler and showed the girls how it was supposed to be done. Sawyer was unsure what the objective of rolling the ball down the lane was but never passed on a turn to push the ball down the ramp.

Mommy and Emerson

So far, I love my 30s. My 20s were wonderful! I was talking with a friend who wondered if I was dreading turning 30 and I said, "I accomplished so much in my 20s (graduated college with a BS and a MEd, got married, had two children, got my first real job with insurance & retired from the outside of the home working world) that I can't wait to see what happens in my 30s. Life is good and I wouldn't change anything!

Emerson, Me, Sawyer & Jason

1 comments:

vmmh said...

you really are stunning, may. so sad to miss your birthday, but too excited to celebrate on monday! love you!