BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Aunt Marguerite is 94 Years Young

Yesterday we spent some time with Aunt Marguerite at the nursing home in Muncie where she lives. It was her 94th birthday and I wanted to see her again. I have seen her a couple of times over the past year and a half but not enough. When we arrived (Erica, her kids, Dad, my kids & myself) she knew who Dad was by name and Bon and me by face. She never called us by name but did talk to us and the kids like she knew who we were. It was so good to see her and talk with her. Emerson and Sawyer warmed up to her immediately and sat next to her and interacted with her during the time we were there. Sawyer loved playing with her walker and Aunt Marguerite just played with him. I am so thankful that we took the time to go and see her and to have pictures of the kids with her.

Great-great Aunt Marguerite,
Grandpa David & kids

0 comments: