BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sawyer Jacob


Our, Sawyer Jacob, is 17 months old. The time has flown by so quickly but each and everyone moment has been one to enjoy. He is a rambunctious, adorable, loving, & 100% pure boy, but we wouldn't have it any other way. Just the other day I turned around to find Sawyer on top of the kitchen table trying to get some food that Emerson had left. He is learning to be a good listener because we are always saying Sawyer please sit down and don't climb on the table.
I love my little boy and joke that I don't know if I could handle another little boy. He truly is a Mama's Boy in every sense of the word and I love every minute that he coddles with me. He is getting so big but is still so little at the same time.
His favorite play toy is whatever Emerson is playing with at the time. They really play well together. Sawyer is learning to be a very good assistant chef and daddy, thanks to what big sis likes to play.

0 comments: