BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Delray Beach


Jason. the kids and I spent an additional week in Florida following the Disney week. We asked Jason's parents to trade in a week for us in Delray Beach. It was heaven! Jason had never spent a lot of time on the Atlantic Coast of Florida so he was excited to get his feet in the Atlantic Ocean. Emerson loved the beach from the moment we arrived. Sawyer wasn't too impressed to say the least. He preferred the pool at the condo to the sand between his toes. By the end of the week he was covering his self from head to toe in it.




Jason enjoyed watching Emerson and Sawyer follow in his footsteps in being Shellers...liking to pick up seashells. Emerson liked it so much that we rarely were able to take a walk of any distance because she was always lagging so far behind that we constantly were stopping and waiting on her. Sawyer wanted carried whenever we took a walk and whomever got that job was then covered in sand thanks to Sawyer.









I met several really neat ladies at our condo. Jason gave me a hard time about gabbing so much. He was always saying...Megan when I looked over at you, you were talking away. What can I say...I have the gift of making friends wherever I go!





No one wanted to leave Delray Beach...I wanted to buy a condo there so we could vacation there again next year, Sawyer hated to see the pool vanish from sight, Emerson cried because she had to leave the friends that she had made, and Jason didn't want to come home to return to work. I think this was one of the best vacations!

1 comments:

Kalli Ko said...

Hi Megan!

Val sent me the link to you blog.

Gorgeous kids, fun times!!

Just wanted to say hi!!

Kalli