BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Easter Morning

Sunday morning came early but not extremely early for us (7:30 a.m.). I heard Swee talking but he wasn't upset so I just laid in bed a little longer. When I heard someone go in and get him up I realized that I needed to get up or else I would be missing out on all the Easter basket pictures. I grab the camera and head into the kitchen at Jason's parents house to find my children, just my children going through their baskets. I had heard Priss go in and get Swee up. At this point I am glad that I decided to get up. The kids were so excited with what the Easter bunny left at Grandpa and Grandma's house. Since church wasn't until 11 they had plenty of time to sort through their baskets and select the perfect piece of candy to enjoy along with breakfast.

Once everyone was dressed it was time for Easter morning pictures since everyone is dressed up and hopefully looking their best.

0 comments: