BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Getting Too Big

This morning before church Jason asked Swee if he would like a new bed. He answered yes and Jason promised him a new bed today. After his nap and a quick snack it was time to assemble his new bed.

When we were pregnant with Swee we purchased a crib from a family friend. When we went to assemble it all the hardware was missing and couldn't be found. We never received it so we used Priss's old crib. The crib we purchased would work as a toddler bed where Priss's wouldn't.

We decided to assemble the toddler bed and Swee was elated to be getting a big boy bed like sis. They both helped with the assemble process and it was finally ready for him to try it out.



He wanted Priss to try it out with him.



When it was time for bed he jumped into bed as soon as he and I finished reading his bedtime story. He laid down, gave me a smooch, told me he loved me and then as I was walking out the door he said, "Mommy, I love my new bed!" Now if he will just stay in it. He did say he wanted me to get him out of bed in the morning not sis. We will keep our fingers crossed that he continues to be a great sleeper through the night and at nap time.



As of the time of this post and me going to bed we haven't heard or seen anything of Swee! Yeah!

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

Cute pics Megs. Hope everything is going great. I'll give you a call so we can chat!