BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Announcing....



We have been very tentative about announcing that we are once again expecting a little one. We are due sometime in early September. Since this is our sixth pregnancy and we suffered 2 miscarriages last year I have been undergoing a lot of tests, doctor's appointments and daily shots. But it is all worth knowing that we have a healthy baby....










NO, we once again didn't find out what we were having. Even though Priss was applying a lot of pressure to know. Both kids were at the ultrasound with us and were really excited to see the baby.

We will be returning for another regular appointment in a couple of weeks, then in 8 weeks we will return for another ultrasound and then twice monthly stress tests to make sure everything is fine and to monitor the baby's growth. Since I am on blood thinners (via a shot) twice a day they will induce me a couple of weeks early so that it will be a controlled environment and before I go into labor on my own.



Priss loved this video because at the end it looks like the baby is laughing.
Also in the lower left hand corner you can see the baby's hand.
This is a video of the baby facing you. You can see the baby's nose, mouth, and closed eyes.

4 comments:

Amy said...

what wonderful news! congratulations slopsema family!!! we will pray that everything goes smoothly.

Amy said...

what wonderful news! congratulations slopsema family!!! we will pray that everything goes smoothly.

Stephanie said...

Congratulations...I totally knew you were pregnant for a long time. I kept telling Kevin I wondered when you were going to announce this. :) Love you.

Unknown said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so excited for you. What a great blessing for your family. I hope everything goes as planned.