BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Baby Sis's First Baby










Early this morning I became an aunt for the 5th time. My baby sister had her first baby...Finn Cannon...7lb 6 oz...19 1/2 inches long. Both are said to be doing well. Mom jumped on a plane early this morning to be out there as soon as possible.










I joked with Weed last night that she had to be the first at something ...her water broke and she delivered before any of us could get there.










We love you and can't wait to smooch and snuggle him.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Please tell Val congrats for me!!

Lucy said...

CONGRATULATIONS on being an aunt, and on your (not so) NEW pregnancy!! :) I thought I saw a baby thing a month or so ago, but I never saw it on the blog, it was on my sidebar thingy that keeps track of updates?? But I didn't want to say anything in case there was a problem! I'm so happy for you guys, and truly wishing you a safe and happy pregnancy for that little one to get here!