BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Photographer in Training

Tonight as the kids and I were driving home from Priss's tap lesson she commented about how beautiful the sunset looked. She wanted to take a picture to be able to show Jason when he got home. I found the still camera and gave it to her. She was gone for a few minutes and I later discovered that she wanted to capture the sunset from every angle possible. I think she did a pretty good job of capturing the different looks of the sky surrounding our house.























Way to go my Prissy Girl!

2 comments:

grandma connie said...

Way to go Prissy Mae. Keep up the good job. Who knows you might just become a photographer for Kids National Geographic. Love you tons. See you all soon. Honey

grandma connie said...

I tried to leave a comment before but will try again. I'm so impressed with the pictures Priss took. Keep up the great work and someday you may be a photographer for Kids National Geographic. Love to one and all, Mom and Honey