BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

new house

as i sit in my new house with it completely silent (except for the fan running - it is quiet/rest time here) i am feeling so much gratitude for the blessing of this house. it is the home we plan on raising our children in, having them bring friends home to, hosting crazy parties with nuts-o teenagers because we will be the place everyone wants to be, but most importantly it is a home that reunited my family under one roof again. i never would have thought i would be raising my family in my hometown. i was willing to go wherever the Lord took me never thinking he would bring me back home. my children will go to a high school that was my high school's rival, they attend church in the same building i did as a child and they will get to have extended family close by. what a blessing we have been given! just had to put in words my feelings this day.

0 comments: