BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

First Public Speaking Engagement

Emerson had her first public speaking engagement today. Her Primary program at church was today and she was asked to speak on Faith. She was to prepare what she wanted to say in her own words and did a very good job. Even though I am her mother, she did a wonderful job of talking into the microphone and speaking slow enough that she was understood.

I am going to attempt to include her saying her talk for us at home. I hope the video feed works because it is my first time including one in my blog. If it didn't come through SORRY! But please let me know in the commments section.

Don't you love Sawyer beating up on her but she remained focused on the task at hand. Gotta love our Sawyer Jacob!

3 comments:

Tim & Brooke said...

They are adorable! I bet she is quite the entertainer. I love to hear Emerson stories from Grandma Connie, or should I say Honey! I think Emerson looks just like you!

Thank you for the comments about having a little boy. Tim and I can't wait and seeing Sawyer makes us want these next four months to hurry!

You have precious kids. You and Jason are truly blessed!

vmmh said...

em-i heard you did a great job in your primary program. uncle mor and i wish we could have been there too. we love you lots!
may-sorry i missed you the other day. my sprint phone doesn't cooperate with the charger all the time, so it dies every 10min or so. i'll ring you this weekend, promise. or call me on my other phone.
love you guys!!!

Doctor Dave, Papaw 10x said...

Love those little boogers !