BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

I Blinked!


Today my little, tiny girl is not so little or tiny anymore she is growing up into a GIRL. Emerson is 4 1/2 years old today and I am not sure where the time went. We recently came across some home movies of her when she was just a couple months old. She has loved watching her first Christmas, first Florida trip, first birthday and many other firsts. I can't believe all that she has already accomplished in her short little life. Over the past six months she has grown and developed into someone that I am very proud to call my Daughter! We are eagerly awaiting the other firsts in her life that we will get to be a part of...first dance recital, first day of kindergarten, etc.

For Emerson's 1/2 birthday this year I asked her preschool teachers if we could celebrate by bringing in cupcakes. Sawyer and I took cupcakes in during snack time. It was so neat to watch Emerson at school and to listen to her talk to her classmates about who we were. She was so proud to have Sawyer there and thought everything he did was funny. While the kids were eating their cupcakes I was able to get a picture of the class with Sawyer in the front row.



Happy Half Birthday, Prissy!

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

What a great idea to do a half birthday party! Happy half birthday!