BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Short or Long?

Tuesday I had scheduled a hair appointment for Emerson and me. I needed a trim and Emerson was truly in need of a hair cut. My plan was to get Emerson's hair trimmed a couple of inches so that the ends wouldn't tangle together so badly. Right before we left she informed me that she wanted her hair short like Ainsley's. For those who don't know how short Ainsley's hair is, it barely covers her ears. Emerson and I arrived at the salon and she went first. I said how would you like your hair cut and she replied like Ainsley's. We ended up deciding to do an inverted bob that came to her shoulders. As soon as the first couple of snips were taken Emerson announced that she thought she would like long hair! A little too late but she did end up with an ADORABLE hair cut.



When we got home she had Jason close his eyes and she twirled around the room yelling for him to look. She kept saying don't you love it, Daddy!

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

I just love your new haircut Emerson! You look like a little princess!