BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Adventures in Potty Training

I decided that Sawyer would be potty trained by the time he was 2 1/2 years old. Since next month will find him turning 2 1/2 I embarked on the grand adventure of potty training him. I was armed with all types of info on how hard it is to potty train little boys and that girls are so much easier. Since Emerson was potty trained at 2 years 1 month I was pretty sure that Sawyer would be a little harder since we had already passed that date a couple of months ago.

I informed Sawyer that once sis started school he would be potty training hardcore! He wasn't really into it, especially since I decided to begin potty training camp before Emerson headed off to school. I picked up a book at the library and we were off. He has his moments when he begs for his diaper to be put on and still has accidents but progress is being made. We made our first car trip with Sawyer in his whitey tighties yesterday. He is beginning to realize when he needs to go and letting us know. Woo hoo!

Jason caught him pretending to be using the little potty that is kept in the living room a few days ago. Be prepared for a little nudity!

1 comments:

Lucy said...

I mean could it be?? You have NO KIDS in diapers. aaaggghhhh.... the life. I remember those days. For the first time in my life, I get TWO in diapers... YEAH! ;) I'm the wierd one though, I teach my boys to sit. In this house you sit, or you clean the pot. I refuse to clean off pee from anywhere other than the toilet! he he. Have fun, he sounds like he's doing great!