BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tap Returns!


Priss returned to tap this evening with very eager feet. I tried to convince her to wear the same leotard as last year so that I could see how much she had changed, but she really wanted to wear her pink tutu. She posed for a couple of pictures and then it was off. When we arrived she saw many of the same faces from her tap class last year. Many of the little girls had started kindergarten this year so they were chatting about school and who their teachers were...too cute!

Swee, Jason and I attended her first lesson this year, and Swee actually sat quietly!

2 comments:

Doctor Dave, Papaw 10x said...

Whatta Doll !

Tim & Brooke said...

Happy 31st Birthday!!! I hope you are having a great day!!!

Your kids are ADORABLE! I LOVE their new pictures!

Take care!!! If you are ever in town, call me and we will do lunch!