BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

30 months

It is so hard to believe that my Swee is 2 1/2 years old already. I still can remember bringing him home from the hospital and being amazed that I had a little boy to take care of. It is turning into such a dynamic little man. He loves his Priss, wants to be just like his Daddy, and thinks no one can snuggle him as good as Mommy. It is so cute when someone asks him how old he is and he answers two and half.


He is adorable, onry, wild, busy, loving, sweet, and one of the Bears of my Heart (one of his favorite books is entitled this)! I can't imagine a world without him in it and hope that one day he is able to experience what it is like to be a big brother since his capacity to love Priss is overwhelming to her some days.


He will forever be our Swee!

0 comments: