BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Mechanic

Jason didn't have school today due to the wind storm we experienced yesterday - his school didn't have any power. So he decided to fix some items on his car that have been needing his attention. As he was working on the car Swee kept wanting to help and I kept trying to distract him so that he wouldn't get all dirty. Well, I didn't do a very good job since at one point Jason yells for me to hurry up and get into the garage. I was sure that the car had fallen on Swee or something else catastrophic had occurred. What I found was this...................

















Swee was under the car helping Jason look for a part he had lost. He thought it was so cool to be laying under the car with his Daddy.

Isn't it wonderful to have a hero and better yet when it is your own Dad!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

That's cute! I love it when the kids get in there to help Dad!

Doctor Dave, Papaw 10x said...

2 Industious D U D E S ! ! !