BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Is He Really 3?!



Our little man turned 3 today! I can hardly believe that 3 years ago we were becoming parents to a little boy. He has made the last three years a complete adventure to say the least.

We celebrated this morning by singing Happy Birthday and he opened a few presents from the fam. Then it was time for Jason to go to work, and us the get ready for the day. When we got home from the craziness we called today Grandpa Pat was waiting for us. She had come down tonight for the party tomorrow. Jason got home, I ordered pizza, tried to tidy the house and baked the birthday brownies for our family celebration tonight. Swee could hardly wait to open his presents. He got a Lightening McQueen remote control car from Priss. They both drove it all over the house.

As I look at my Swee I am reminded of the tremendous blessing that we were given 3 years ago when he became a part of our family. There are days I wonder if I will make it through his current mischievous action but I wouldn't change his being who he is for anything in the world. Thanks for being our Swee!

2 comments:

Doctor Dave, Papaw 10x said...

Amen ! Man, am a Lucky Papaw ! ! !

Stephanie said...

Happy birthday Sawyer!!