BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Gone 36 Hours

and I came home to this...



I had been informed of it via a phone call earlier in the day but still that doesn't quite prepare you to come home to a bald husband.

The story behind the no guard buzz cut is this... Jason told his varsity basketball team that if they beat a HUGE rival that they could shave his head. The team won, as you can see, in overtime by 2 points. A player told me that Coach Slop was so excited about the win until a few girls pointed to his head and reminded him of the deal they had made. When they returned to school the shaving began. The three seniors were the ones allowed to shave his head. One began but couldn't continue and another took over and finished the job. He had the visual media guy film it so that the kids and I could watch. The players were taking pictures and fast as they could and it is rumored to already be on Facebook yesterday afternoon.

What was the kids' reaction you ask? Priss cried and Swee kept asking him to put his hair back on, and wanted to make sure that he didn't have to have his hair cut like Daddy's.

It is hair and will grow back but now I know how Jason felt the day I showed up at his work with coal black hair (I had been a blond that morning).

1 comments:

Doctor Dave, Papaw 10x said...

so where do I find pics/video ?