BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Can We Help?



On Saturday evening when I went to run the dishwasher I started it like usual and went about doing other things. Once when I was walking through the kitchen I noticed some water on the floor. I cleaned it up and wondered what was going on, so I checked underneath the sink for water since last time we had water under there. Nope, none! About ten minutes later I found an even larger puddle than before. I called Jason but couldn't get a hold of him. I cleaned up this mess and shut off the dishwasher. Thankfully the dishes were clean and I didn't have to unload saturated dirty dishes.

Jason and the kids set out to find where the leak was and I thought it was the perfect picture of Daddy's Little Helpers. One day they will be too big to think it is fun to lay on the kitchen floor with a flashlight looking underneath a dishwasher. Thanks kids and Jason for finding the leak. Now we just need to fix it!

1 comments:

Lucy said...

i love little helpers!! But NOT broken dishwasher. BOO!!