BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

2008 - What Will It Hold?

Happy New Year's everyone! We hope that however you rang the New Year in that you were with people you cared about.

We spent New Year's Eve as a family. I really wanted some authentic Mexican for dinner so we went to our local Mexican food establishment and enjoyed a great dinner. After dinner we went bowling. Emerson really enjoyed bowling when we went for my birthday and we have been meaning to return. When we arrived at the bowling alley it was cosmic bowling so the lanes were all lite up. Emerson and Sawyer shared a game, and for awhile were beating me. Jason ended up winning and was very excited because usually I win when we bowl.

This New Year's Eve was great! I enjoyed spending it with people I truly love and couldn't imagine not being with them to ring the new year in. This year looks to be a very exciting one full of firsts for our family and I can't wait!

1 comments:

Lucy said...

I didn't realize our anniversary "date" was so close, a belated Happy Anniversary to both of you! We're looking forward to 2008 as well, who knows what's in store! :) Good Luck to you!