BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Animal Field Trip


Emerson and Kameron Porter


On the very last day of preschool Emerson's class along with the other preschool classes went on the field trip. This time it was my turn to go since Pat had spent the night following preschool graduation. It was a little overcast and had rained the night before so the conditions weren't the best. Emerson and I headed out to Stapp's Farm to see some different animals.



When we arrived most of the other children were there. We were able to see bison, ostrich, turkeys, long horn cattle, a camel, a ram, and got to feed some koi. They had a baby bear but it wasn't old enough to be exposed to the public. I was a little glad about that because I had been told that you could go right up to the cage and that is just a little too close for comfort in my opinion.



Aside from all the mud we walked through it was a lot of fun. Emerson and I talked about how we would have to bring Sawyer and Jason back.

Thanks for the memories of our first field trip together, Priss!

0 comments: