BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sleepover Date

Jason and Emerson planned a sleepover night where the two of them would drag the futon mattress out to the living room, watch a movie while partaking of popcorn and they would sleep all night out there. Right before Sawyer went to bed the two of them prepared the living room for the "sleepover date". After Sawyer was in bed, scriptures read and prayers said Jason and Emerson were ready for the "sleepover date" to begin. Emerson selected "Finding Nemo" as their sleepover date movie. I was allowed to hang out with them for a little bit, but both were ready for their time together to begin. I retired to my bedroom and worked on my blog book, and checked for random items on ebay.

Right before I went to bed I walked out to see the two of them sound asleep and snuggled up together. How sweet!

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

That's too cute! We love sleepovers at our house too! Brayden has a little kid tent and he'll set it up in the livingroom and do a little camp-in, and they get to set up a laptop and watch a movie in it also. They think it's the bom-dot-com. :)