BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Last Day of Swim Lessons

Emerson completed her last day of swim lessons on Thursday, June 19th and loved them. At times I thought that she could have been a better listener but when I commented about why she wasn't listening she would reply I was cold holding still. I would have to agree with that..some morning I wanted to wear a sweatshirt because it was so chilly. For the last day of swim lessons the kids were allowed to go down the slide. Emerson had been waiting the entire two weeks to be able to go down the slide without a long line. Sawyer wanted to go down also and one of Priss's teachers was nice enough to allow him to go down with her a couple of times.



Great job at your swim lessons this year Priss! I think Swee will join you next year!

0 comments: