BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wonderful Men

I had the wonderful opportunity to host a Father's Day Cookout to honor the men who have impacted my life and my family's. Jason's dad, my dad, Brian and Jason's grandfather were all able to come. We all enjoyed getting to spend some really quality time with the men who have played a large part in our lives and our kids.

Thank you to all the great men in our lives. Thanks to my dad for always being supportive of all my decisions in life, especially the one to marry Jason. Thanks to Ed for instilling in Jason a wonderful respect of women and being a great example of how you should treat your wife. Thanks to Ggpa for loving Louise in a way that everyone who encounters them knows how much he adores her.



I am not forgetting the amazing man that I married. Jason is the man that I always wanted to find and am so thankful that I did. He loves our children with a love that defies anything I have ever witnessed. The kids watch for his car to pull up our front each day and then race to see who can hug and kiss him first. Emerson sneaks into our room each night to snuggle her Daddy because she didn't have enough time during the day to. Sawyer looks at Jason like there is no one else around and loves to show off his new tricks to Daddy. As for me, I fall in love with him more and more as we go through the challenges of this thing called life. He has sacrificed so much and never complains about all that he has to do, just that he wishes he had more time with us. You are our Hero and forever will be!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Crazy team bus story! Holy cow! Love your tribute to your men in your life. You deserve it all Schmegs!

Lucy said...

Craziness - I didn't even know Jason could drive a bus! And congrats on all the men in your life. Even more pressure to raise a son, eh? I feel it anyway! :) Take care of you!