BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Swim Lesson Entertainment


Since Emerson is taking swim lessons again this summer Sawyer gets to enjoy the little pool each morning. However, he only seems to enjoy it when there are other children in it with him. Today there were a couple of older girls playing around and so he decided to stay in the pool to swim. Other days he is always getting out to go watch Emerson swim and tries to climb into the pool with her.



He is becoming a pool rat just like Emerson and I love it! He loves to jump in and swim and is always asking if we are going to the pool. Yesterday Emerson's teacher said that she would catch Sawyer if he wanted to jump in off the diving board but for some reason he wouldn't, I think he wanted me to catch him but I had forgotten my suit.

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

Cute videos of the kids! The swimming looks like fun! Are you guys a part of the midwest flooding? I hope the only water you are experiencing is the pool water!