BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

First Grade Finally

Dressed and ready with her backpack and lunch box

Off she went without any reservations this morning. She was a sleepy head so Swee had the pleasure of waking her. Once awake she bounded out of bed and promptly got dressed, had her hair done and ate breakfast. I packed her lunch, included a note and snapped some pictures of her and Swee and we were off.
Swee and Priss waiting to go to first grade
I was amazed at the line of cars when we turned onto the street the school sits off of. We found a parking place and joined the hoards of parents and students looking for their classrooms.
Priss and Mrs. Meyer
Priss's teacher was waiting at the door and greeted her by name. She said she remembered her from helping out with PTO last year. Priss unpacked her backpack and found her desk, gave Swee and me smooches, and was ready for her day to begin. I was a little teary eyed to think that she would be in school everyday this year. For the next couple of weeks it will just be Swee and me. I think he is looking forward to it...so am I.

Ready to learn

1 comments:

Doctor Dave, Papaw 10x said...

Never doubt - I love Y'All, so much !