BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Same Ol Same

Nothing much has changed since that last post other than we are down to under 5 weeks due to being a scheduled induction. Priss is getting excited for school to begin...better said to know who her teacher is for this year. Swee has embraced being a middle child and all that that entails at the moment. I think he is getting some practice in so he knows just what he needs to do once the baby gets here. Jason is patiently waiting to see what comes about with this school year. He just found out last Thursday that his principal left to be the assistant super in the school district we live in leaving a void at Jason's school. The position was opened for applications but just in house for now. School begins in under a week here and as of now there is no principal. Jason would be interested in the assistant principal position should it open up due to reshuffling but he somewhat doubts that will occur. As for me I continue to drive my hour and a half one way to see my physicians twice a week. Everyone is getting pretty antsy to find out just what gender this baby is going to be. I would like to have a small clue just so I can get the laundry started instead of waiting to have my mom or mother in law do it after the baby is here. I am washing up some gown and onesis that should suffice for the first few days of the wee ones life.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Thanks for keeping me posted Megs. So is Jason applying for the asst. principal position or what?! That would be totally cool! Sorry you have to drive so far for your appts, only a few more weeks of it! It's fun not knowing the gender, huh? Good luck and keep me posted!

Doctor Dave, Papaw 10x said...

Meg, I enjoy the anticipation of the unknown, Healthy aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand Safe
(Everyone) is most Paramount ! Love, Dad & G'Paw 7, soon to be more.