BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

College Roommates



This past Saturday my family and I went to Pataskala, Ohio to visit one of my college roommates. Stephanie and I have kept in contact through the years since we were roommates at Ricks in 1996 and both went to BYU-Hawaii in 1997. We have lived in neighboring states for probably 5 years or more but have only made the time to see each once before.

My family and I set out at about 7:30 Saturday morning to make the almost 3 hour drive to her house. I was so excited to see her, Kevin and their kids. I hadn't seen Kevin since they lived in Pocatello, Idaho in 2000, and we had both had babies (Steph had had Cole, and I had had Sawyer)since we saw each other last. Jason had never met Steph or Kevin before but had heard a lot about them.



When we got there it was like no time had pasted. The guys got along great and aside from one minor instance between Saydria and Emerson, all the kids got along wonderfully too. They made some killer homemade bar-b-que chicken pizza and a delicious homemade strawberry pie. Recipes for both were requested. Believe it or not but not many pictures were taken and we were there the entire day. It wasn't until we were getting ready to leave that cameras even made an appearance. We managed to get a picture of the girls together, but rounding up all the boys was nearly impossible.



Kids ages: Brayden 8
Saydria 6
Kai 4
Cole 1

Emerson 4
Sawyer 2

I can't wait for us to get together again. It was so nice to spend time with the Christensens, we only wish we lived closer!

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

Wow, that seriously sounds like the funnest and coolest friend ever, and boy are those kids cute. :) Love you Schmegs!