BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Spanning Several Weekends

I would be ungrateful if I failed to mention all the time that Jason's parents spent at our home helping us install new flooring throughout the kitchen, living room and hallway between the kids' rooms. We had been wanting to take the carpet out of all rooms in our house except for the bedrooms and we decided to begin this task as Jason's Spring Break came to an end.



We removed the carpeting with the help of the cutest assistants ever. Sawyer and Emerson got so into ripping the carpet and pad up that we had to beg them to stop so we would still have it in the bedrooms. I captured them in some really cute shots.



The remodeling took over 4 weekends to truly get it completed. It looks beautiful and I am so glad that it is OVER! I am not the best about having my kitchen torn apart and have to cook in it. I guess and big kitchen remodel is not in our near future or at least I hope not.



Thank you so much Ed and Pat for putting your lives on hold so that we could complete a home improvement project. I know it won't be the last one that we need help with. Lots of love and appreciation!

0 comments: