BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Taking a Break from the Chaos of April

The past couple of days have been beautiful, and the kids and I have been taking advantage as best as we could. We gardened on Monday before the chaos of Ainsley getting hurt took place. On Tuesday we played outside practically the entire day and even squeezed in a visit to the local park. Yesterday we played outside and the kids rode their bikes up and down the driveway. I was amazed at how well they both did pedalling up and down our very sloped drive. We even had some surprise visitors, my Mom and Cooper stopped by on their way to my Mom's. Emerson and Cooper had so much fun playing in the backyard chasing each other around with some type of squirt gun. There was only one so they had to take turns being the chaser or the one being chased. I am so thankful that Cooper, Ainsley and Beckett live so close to us right now. I just wish they lived closer so that we could have more moments like yesterday's with Emerson and Cooper!

Today we again took advantage of the beautiful weather with a walk, a short bike ride and then a picnic lunch on our deck. I was able to snap a couple of cute pictures of them when they really were paying attention. Following lunch Emerson decided that it was too hot for her so she mostly stayed in the shade, when she wasn't trying to sneak back into the house. That being said most of the pictures are of Sawyer as he kept telling me, "NO cheese Mommy, No cheese!"



I am so thankful for moments like today where you are able to forget about all the other craziness in your life for just a couple of sweet, precious moments with your children. Thanks for making my day a wonderful one, Priss and Swee!

0 comments: