BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Against Daylight Savings

As of today, 2 days into daylight savings time, I have decided that I hate it. I realize hate is a strong word but I do. My kids want to go to bed at 6:30 p.m. and are awake at 7 a.m. ready for the day. Me, I am missing my 7:45 wake up time. Just three days ago the kids were both sleeping until at least 7:30 a.m. and I could eek out 15 more minutes when Emerson was the first one up because she likes to sit in her room and read. Now with the sun rising so early Sawyer feels like he needs to alert me the moment the sun is shining. I don't know if I can survive until we switch again. How many more months until the Spring daylight savings time change? I guess I can make it through because it is hard to not put a smile on when you are greeted by two wonderful kids who are so excited that you are there to rescue them from their rooms, okay, Sawyer is excited to be rescued, Emerson is excited that someone else is up with her. I love you two kids....let's meet in the middle and sleep until 7:25 what do you say? I know wishful hoping but I can wish can't I!?

0 comments: