BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

It Begins on Thursday

I am doing an ode to basketball background since Jason's begins his season this Thursday at Brown County. I can scarcely believe that another year of basketball is beginning already. The kids and I are looking forward to going to the games this year and cheering on the Lady Bulldogs. Hopefully, Jason sees a decrease in technicals called against him this year. He managed to get 2 in under two weeks...not a tradition we don't want to see continued or at least I don't. It is time for the kids and I to follow the Lady Bulldogs around supporting and cheering them on, in what we hope is a great season. Good luck Honey, we are cheering for you!
GO BULLDOGS!

1 comments:

shauna said...

Hi Megan! I've loved reading your cute blog. Your family is adorable. Good luck in basketball this year! We sure miss all things Bulldog. I'm keeping a blog now too so you can follow us too, ashnshauna.blogspot.com