BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Our Thanksgiving Day

As I said in the earlier post we spent Thanksgiving in Lafayette. We had a great time just hanging out, I don't think we have ever went over there and just chilled. We chilled so much that one of Sawyer's new words is "chill". I felt so bad for Jason's parents because they told us that they would let us sleep in, and we sure got the better end of the deal. Emerson slept in their room and woke-up Grandma Pat at 4:20 (that is in the am). Jason and I were speechless when we were told that. Needless to say by 11 Emerson was back in bed and took an almost 3 hour nap. I can't remember the last time she napped that long.

We went to Jason's grandparents' home for Thanksgiving dinner and had a really nice time. The kids played with some of their older cousins. Sawyer had a really good time with Clinton, Jason's aunt and uncle's little boy.



While we were there we took a few pictures of Jason and the kids with relatives that we don't see too frequently. The lady sitting and the one in red are the kids' Great-great-great Aunts. Yes, that was three greats! They are the kids' Great-grandfather's aunts. I love having relatives in my children's lives that are older. I think it teaches them a respect that nothing else can.

0 comments: