BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Christmas Photo Session at Home



After realizing that when we had out pictures taken professional I didn't order enough to send out with our Christmas letter I decided to take some of the kids on my own. Yesterday morning I bathed the kids and dressed them in their Christmas finest, threw my cream down comforter over a chair and moved the chair next to the Christmas tree, that just has lights on it & 2 ornaments.

Let the photo session begin...it started out that both were agreeable and cooperative, but soon I found myself bribing Sawyer with Smarties and Emerson with gum. We did make it through but not until Emerson almost fell into the tree and Sawyer was sobbing because he was finished with pictures. I did manage to get a couple good ones of the kids individually and together. Now I just have to decide which one(s) to send out. I included a sampling of the pictures.



2 comments:

Torrie Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lucy said...

Yours were much more cooperative than mine! :)