BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

I Didn't Even Sweat - No Shower for ME

Yes, this is what a couple of Jason's players were stating as he entered their locker room after a lose tonight. Needless, to say he didn't exit the locker room in any type of positive mind frame. When he came up to tell us good-bye and to drive safely home from Liberty, IN (Union Co) he was not speaking at all....of course, I had to make a comment and he then proceeded to tell me what he heard some of the girls saying. I hate to be them tomorrow at practice...I think they will be needing a shower after tomorrow afternoon's practice session.

Emerson handled the loss with class tonight. When told that Daddy's team had lost and it was time to put her pjs on she complied without any hesitation. Sawyer just breathed a sigh of relief that we were heading home soon.

You can't win them all, but it will be nice to be on the other side of a victory soon!

0 comments: