BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sisters

As I was driving home from Jason's game tonight when a song by Reba came on about missing aspects of your childhood that you shared with your sisters. My eyes welled up as I thought of how much I miss being with my sisters. Being so spread out limits the time that we all are able to get together.

Valeri and Erica, I miss talking with you and spending time cutting up with you. I will miss you both so much over Thanksgiving and hope that you are enjoying who you are surrounded by. I love you and admire the women that you have become. Love you two!

1 comments:

Lucy said...

I totally love my sisters... I'm in the middle of three. I too, am separated from them this Thanksgiving I feel you!! :)By the way, wish Jason good luck for me! You guys must be so busy this time of year!!